VLC Player has a neat feature that allows you to watch high quality streams. Here is a small list of how to watch them.
- Download VLC Player (if you don't already have it)
- Open Network Stream (Ctrl + N on Windows)
- Copy and paste the link address
- Hit Go
If you are having lag issues:
- Go to VLC Preferences -> Select Show All
- Then go to Preferences -> Input/Codecs -> set Network Caching to 5000ms or more
If that doesn't help try a lower bitrate or quality by switching the 4500 in the link address to 3000, ipad, 1600, iphone, or 800.
Link to Reddit Post